Feature Car - Our ocassional visual quick look at
driver, car and the cosmetic/functional goodies. Want to share yours? Contact us!
Today’s Feature Car we have Darius and his Honda Accord Euro R (CL7) which is daily driven for his sales job.
We asked what he loves most about his car.
“…the sound when it transits to VTEC”
- Wheels/Tyre: ADVAN RS with Toyo R1R
- Brakes: Alcon 4 pot with Ferodo DS2500 pads
- Bride Vios driver seat
He’s also on a mission to gather all CL7 drivers in Singapore. The WhatsApp group chat current count is about 70x members.
Get more info and drop him a msg here.
Honda Accord Euro R quick look:
- Launched in October 2002 Japan
- K20 engine, 6-speed manual transmission
- Available to Japanese Domestic Market and Europe
- Stock cosmetics, Recaro seats, body kit, MOMO steering and special metal gearknob found only in Honda’s Type-R variants
Source: Wiki Honda Accord